Faye Smith of Avalon Consultancy Services has been elected to the Board of Directors of Composites UK.
During elections at its recent Annual General Meeting and Conference, Composites UK members voted for who they wanted to represent them on the Board of Directors for 2013-14.
Avalon Consultancy Services is delighted to announce that Faye Smith was elected as a Director of the Board. The Board of Directors for 2013-14 comprises:
- Dr. Faye Smith, Avalon Consultancy Services Ltd
- Matthew Herbert, Broadwater Mouldings
- Dr. Paul Darby, CCP Composites
- Paul Collier, Combined Composites Technologies
- Chris Little, Consuta Training (Chairman)
- Graham Mulholland, EPM Technology Group
- Peter Chivers, National Composites Centre
- Neil Appleton, Parton Fibreglass Ltd
- Prof. Paul Hogg, Royal Holloway University of London
- Steve Austen, RNLI
- Andrew Dugmore, TRB Lightweight Structures
Directors are elected for a 2-year period, with half the Board positions elected each year to ensure continuity but also an influx of new ideas and representatives.
Faye commented “As someone who has been active in, and a passionate supporter of, the UK Composites industry for many years, I am delighted to take on the responsibility of representing this community on the Board of Composites UK. It is an exciting time for the global composite industry and I look forward to helping Composites UK ensure that its members have the support they need to remain competitive and increase their business in this growing market.”