The following are open access documents that we have either had input to, or have found to be useful sources of information.
Work Done to Support Delivery of the UK Composites Strategy.
- Composite Materials Applications In Aerospace. Prepared by the Aerospace Technology Institute (ATI) in 2018 from an Aerospace Composites Roadmapping Report produced for ATI by Avalon Consultancy Services and Leading Edge Strategy.
- USA Composites 2018 – Innovate UK Expert Global Mission. A report by Avalon Consultancy Services for the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN) providing output and actions from a composites-focused mission to the US.
UK Composites Strategy 2016.
- The soft launch of the UK Composites Strategy took place at JEC 2016.
- Ahead of the Strategy to be released in 2016, the Composites Leadership Forum issued an Executive Brief.
UK Composites Supply Chain Information.
- Chemistry Supporting UK Composites Report. A report for the KTN. July 2015.
- UK Composites 2013: A Study into the Status, Opportunities and Direction for the UK Composites Industry. Prepared by Avalon Consultancy Services and Shakspeare Services for the Composites Leadership Forum, funded by BIS. Summary version.
- UK Composites Supply Chain Study. Prepared by Ernst & Young on behalf of UKTI and BIS and published in 2010.
- Offshore Wind Opportunities. Prepared by BVG Associates for the Crown Estate and published June 2011.
Documents published by UK Government’s Dept for Business, Innovation and Skills as part of the UK Composites Strategy, November 2009.
- UK Composites Strategy document.
- Carbon Fibre Composites Market Report.
- UK Composites Skills Report.
- UK Composites Technology Needs.
Composites Foresighting Documents.
National Composites Network (NCN) Documents.
The NCN produced a variety of technical documents which can be accessed through the links below.
Best Practice Guides.
NCN Best Practice Composite Standards
NCN Best Practice Design Guide
NCN Best Practice End of Life Options
NCN Best Practice NDT
NCN Best Practice Repair
NCN Best Practice Technical Textiles