The following are open access documents that we have either had input to, or have found to be useful sources of information.
UK Composites Strategy 2016.
- The soft launch of the UK Composites Strategy took place at JEC 2016.
- Ahead of the Strategy to be released in 2016, the Composites Leadership Forum issued an Executive Brief.
UK Composites Supply Chain Information.
- Chemistry Supporting UK Composites Report. A report for the KTN. July 2015.
- UK Composites 2013: A Study into the Status, Opportunities and Direction for the UK Composites Industry. Prepared by Avalon Consultancy Services and Shakspeare Services for the Composites Leadership Forum, funded by BIS. Summary version.
- UK Composites Supply Chain Study. Prepared by Ernst & Young on behalf of UKTI and BIS and published in 2010.
- Offshore Wind Opportunities. Prepared by BVG Associates for the Crown Estate and published June 2011.
Documents published by BIS as part of the UK Composites Strategy, November 2009.
- UK Composites Strategy document.
- Carbon Fibre Composites Market Report.
- UK Composites Skills Report.
- UK Composites Technology Needs.
Composites Foresighting Documents.
National Composites Network (NCN) Documents.
The NCN produced a variety of technical documents which can be accessed through the links below.