Faye Smith of Avalon Consultancy Services has been re-elected to the Board of Directors of Composites UK.
During elections at its recent Annual General Meeting and Conference, Composites UK members voted for who they wanted to represent them on the Board of Directors for 2015-16.
Avalon Consultancy Services is delighted to announce that Faye Smith was re-elected as a Director of the Board. The Board of Directors for 2015-16 comprises:
- Dr. Faye Smith, Avalon Consultancy Services Ltd
- Chris Little, Consuta Training
- Paul Collier, Hexion CCT (Vice-Chair)
- Barry Delaney, Menzolit
- Ben Wilson, MPM Ltd
- Peter Chivers, National Composites Centre
- Clara Frias, National Composites Certification and Evaluation Facility
- Neil Appleton, Parton Fibreglass Ltd
- Mike Hitchen, Sigmatex
- John Toner, Teledyne CLM Composites
- Andrew Dugmore, TRB Lightweight Structures (Chairman)
Directors are elected for a 2-year period, with half the Board positions elected each year to ensure continuity but also an influx of new ideas and representatives.